Thursday 11 August 2011

Dammit, malnourished ancestors!

Usually I love evolution, but not today. In keeping with project Defatbastardisation I'm trying to reduce calorie intake. Which is hard! I've never wanted to stuff my face so much before!

All thanks to my stupid ancestors, not eating whatever they wanted. They had to inconvenience me by eating only what was available. Of course this meant we developed an intrinsic loving of energy rich fatty and sweet foods. And I can't eat them, despite the craving!

Well, back to resenting Darwin and these chocolate digestives...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that both I and that Youtube video I watched could claim copyright on the term "Defatbastardisation". I won't though.
    Anyway, I guess I read your blog now, so that's cool

    (It's martian)

    ReplyDelete