Monday 17 October 2011

I am very happy

And I have not a fucking clue as to why. I just woke up this morning feeling really positive. If i had to guess why it would be just being at Uni and really starting to study now. Right now I'm writing this in the Biomedical library, surrounded by my notes on the histology of the skin. It's unbelievably hard but I think it's making me happy.

I've always felt best when building things or solving puzzles, abstract or otherwise. Stuff like Lego when I was younger or redstone in Minecraft. For the first time I really feel academically challenged every single day, not just occasionally like in school. And I'm slowly edging my way into new social circles, it actually gives me goosebumps how weird and wonderful life is at the minute.

I'm going to force myself to post less stuff about medicine and Uni now, I wanna talk more about interests I've neglected as of late. That wraps up this post; stay tuned for regular programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment