Saturday 1 October 2011

So little time

It has been a week and a half since my last post! I just have no time during freshers! But it's over now, time to get into actual work. And I'm really excited.

At the start of the course I was terrified of hating medicine, even after all the work and suffering to get in to the thing. You see, everyone on the course is passionate about medicine as a clinical profession. Except me. My real love is science.

After getting a little stuck in, and seeing my mum as a carer today, I think I may start to like the health profession in its more traditional sense. Until then however, I'll still clutch to my hope of academia.

Course aside, Uni is fucking brilliant. New and old friends, clubs joined, fresh starts. I really want to get stuck in!

And lastly for David, who started today: medishuuuuuuuuunnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment