Tuesday 11 October 2011

More Uni stuff

I really need to set aside time for blogging, Uni takes up all my time now. I'm writing this in a sandwich bar between lectures, it's so nice to really sit down. Alone. Without people.

I'm just out of my first anatomy class, you know, with cadavers. I was surprisingly uneasy at first, I never thought anything of the corpses beforehand. But when you walk in and see ~20 of them lying on tables it strikes you a bit. Although once the demonstrator really got into the detail it wasn't so bad, in fact it got really interesting. I still prefer the histology though, which is good considering I want to get into oncology.

That'll have to do for now, I'm slowly getting into the swing of things. Hopefully I'll get posting interesting stuff again soon.



1 comment: